- A regression in the
Deployments page loading has been corrected.
- Tracing settings now persist correctly.
- Support configuring multiple audiences for the console.
- Improved configuration validation.
- Various UI style improvements.
- Telemetry: View real time metrics and status from Pomerium components inside the Enterprise Console.
- More expressive policy syntax: Pomerium's new extended policy language allows more complex policies to be configured, along with non-identity based conditions for access.
- Support for Google Cloud Serverless configuration on routes.
- Support for SPDY configuration on routes.
- More consistent filtering and sorting across resource listing pages.
- Certificate Management: Certificates with overlapping SAN names are no longer permitted.
- Policies: New editing screen supports Wizard based, Text based or Rego based policy.
- Policies: Only global administrators may manage Rego based policies.
- Policies: Support time based criteria.
- Service Accounts: Simplified UI.
- Service Accounts: Support token expiration time.
- Service Accounts: Namespace support.
- Impersonation: Impersonation is now done on an individual session basis.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.